Grilled Bell Peppers With Olive Vinaigrette
Monday, June 18th 2018, 2:31 pm
By: News On 6
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp red-wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 6 assorted color bell peppers, halved
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together water, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper flakes in small bowl. Stir in olives. Set aside.
- Lightly spray peppers with olive oil nonstick spray. Place peppers on grill rack; cook, turning once, until tender and slightly charred, 10-12 minutes.
- Thickly slice peppers and arrange on platter. Stir basil into vinaigrette and spoon over peppers. Serve warm or at room temperature.