Avocado Deviled Eggs
Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 2:32 pm
By: News On 6
- 6 Large Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Large Avocado
- Handful Fresh Spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard Powder
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice your hard boiled eggs in half and scoop out the yolk. Place the yolk in the FOOD PROCESSOR
- Add to the Processor all the seasonings along with the avocado, the spinach and the egg yolk and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk so that it becomes light and creamy.
- Salt and pepper your egg whites.
- Using a large spoon pour the mixture over your eggs.
- Fridge for 30 minutes so that they can set and then serve.