Maple Roasted Carrots
Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 2:06 pm
By: News On 6
- 2 lbs. carrots, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 tbls. oil
- 2 tbls. maple syrup
- 2 tbls. tahini
- 2 tbls. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 small clove garlic, grated or crushed
- 2 tbls. water*
- 2 tbls. pomegranate
- 2 tbls. pistachios, chopped
- 2 tbls. parsley or cilantro, chopped
- Mix oil & 2 tbls. Maple syrup together. Toss the carrots in the mixture. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven until tender, (about 20-30 minutes), turning in the middle.
- Mix the tahini, lemon juice, soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic and enough water to get the sauce to the desired consistency.
- Serve the carrots topped with the tahini sauce, pomegranate, pistachios and parsley.