BLT Pasta Salad
Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:59 pm
News On 6
- 2-1/2 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 tbls. barbecue sauce
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top. Gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving:
Total fat: 5.3 g
Cholesterol: 5.83 mg
Sodium: 1758 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Sugars: 1.17 g
Protein: 5.3 g