Guests have been allowed back in a Comfort Inn near Sapulpa after fire alarms sounded early Friday, sending everyone outside.
The hotel is located off Interstate 44 in the 6100 block of New Sapulpa Road.
Sapulpa firefighters were called after fire alarms went off in the hotel.
Fire officials believe a person smoking outside the hotel tossed a cigarette butt into some mulch next to the building starting a small fire. That fire got inside, and the smoke triggered the fire alarms.
The hotel's staff along with firefighters evacuated everyone outside safely. No injuries were reported.