Andolini's Cheese Pizza
Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 1:11 pm
By: News On 6
- 14-ounces of pizza dough
- Pizza sauce - enough to cover your dough thinly
- 12 oz. to 14 oz. of shredded or diced mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of pecorino romano cheese
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees and preheat a pizza stone in your oven, if you have one. Ideally, give the stone and oven 30 minutes to come fully to temperature before baking the pie.
- Push out your dough to form a 14” pizza crust. Place on a lightly oiled pan for easy transfer to the stone when it’s time to bake.
- Use the back of a spoon to gently spread a thin layer of sauce over the dough, leaving the outer 1" clear.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the entire pizza and transfer pizza to hot stone.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven, and top with a sprinkling of pecorino romano cheese.