Yummy Pumpkin Treats
Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:33 am
By: News On 6
- 2 cups thick oat flakes
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (or other nut/seed butters such as almond, cashew, sunflower butter, etc.)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. all spice
- ? tsp. nutmeg, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp. ground Chia seeds or ground flax seeds
- Stir together until thoroughly mixed.
- Scoop out by the teaspoonful and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.