Thursday, September 29th 2016, 1:12 pm
News On 6
- Dough, stretched and ready to use (make your own or buy one of our 15 oz dough balls)
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Ricotta cheese
- Eggplant Parmesan (3 slices - slice eggplant, dip in egg, flour/spices and parmesan and deep fry
- Preheat oven to at least 500 degrees. [Calzones can also be cooked on a preheated pizza stone]
- Sprinkle/spread ricotta cheese across half of your dough.
- Add slices of pepperoni to cover the ricotta.
- Layer eggplant slices on top of the pepperoni and top with mozzarella cheese
- Fold over into a half circle and braid the crust closed.
- After that coat the top with olive oil and add 3 slits in the top crust for ventilation.
- Bake until crust is nicely golden brown and cheese is bubbly.