Oliveto Chicken Bruschetta Sandwich
Thursday, September 15th 2016, 11:23 am
By: News On 6
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast - 1-6 oz piece
- Sandwich bread - 2 slices
- Bruschetta Tomatoes - 3 oz.
- Provolone Cheese - 1 slice
- Spinach - 2 oz.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and bake in oven at 350 degrees until internal temperature is reached at 165 degrees.
- While chicken is baking, prepare your Bruschetta tomatoes by dicing the tomatoes small as possible. Mix the diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, garlic, oil, basil and salt and pepper. It is best to let this mixture set in the fridge for a while to let the tomatoes marinate.
- When chicken is done, turn oven to the broil setting (or you can use any type of sandwich maker available). Place your choice of bread in the oven and brown lightly. Before browning the second side, place the provolone cheese cut in half on one piece of bread and spread across bread then finish by browning the bread.
- To complete your sandwich, put 1/2oz of spinach on the bread with the cheese. Then add your bruschetta tomatoes and lastly place the cooked chicken breast. Cover with the other slice of bread.