Lobster Cheese Fondue
Monday, September 12th 2016, 3:49 pm
By: News On 6
- 1 cup lobster bisque
- ½ cup shredded Butterkase cheese
- ½ cup shredded Fontina cheese
- ½ cup diced lobster meat
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
- Place a metal bowl over a saucepan filled with 2 inches of water. You may also use a conventional double boiler.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and pour lobster bisque into the bowl.
- Squeeze in the juice from lemon. Add half the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add the remaining cheese a small amount at a time, stirring constantly in a circular motion after each addition until the cheese is melted.
- Fold in the lobster meat. Pour into a warm fondue pot and keep warm over low heat. Garnish with the scallions.