Thursday, September 8th 2016, 12:24 pm
By: News On 6
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1/3 C. Garlic Minced
- 1 - #10 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 C. Vodka
- 2 C. Heavy Cream
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley Chopped Fine
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Add oil to pan over medium heat.
- Gently cook garlic until translucent.
- Cut heat and add the vodka, making sure to scrape all bits off the bottom of pan, once liquid has reduced by half add crushed tomatoes and return to medium heat.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Allow to simmer over medium - low heat until Vodka cooks off.
- After add heavy cream and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the heat and add fresh chopped parsley. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Add pasta of choice and serve hot.