Still Some Confusion After Owasso City Hall Moves To New Building

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 7:36 am
By: News On 6

Owasso Police are trying to clear up some confusion on where residents need to go to pay fines, fees and take care of city business after the recent relocation of the Owasso City Hall.

The City of Owasso made the move from 111 North Main to 200 South Main in July.  

Since some residents are still confused by the move, so the police department took to Facebook to clear things up.

They say the court clerk moved to the new city hall at 200 South Main.  You can go to the clerk's office to pay fines or citations, along with police and animal control business.

Owasso's municipal court is located in old central municipal building at 109 North Birch.

Posting bond for any prisoner incarcerated at the Owasso city jail still must be done at the police station at 111 North Main.

And as always, residents can call Owasso City Hall at 918-376-1500 or the Owasso Police Department at 918-272-2244 if they have any questions.