Grilled Chicken Wings
Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:48 am
By: News On 6
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pepper 1/4 cup pecan oil (or olive oil)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Toss the wings with the oil, salt and pepper
- Cook the wings in oven for 18 minutes.
- Let the wings cool to room temperature.
- The wings will be grill ready but they will be better if you place them in the refrigerator uncovered over night.
- Heat a charcoal grill for high heat. lightly oil the wings and grill over direct heat until heated through, bout 3 minutes per side.
- Finish with a dry barbecue seasoning or toss with your favorite hot sauce or barbecue sauce.