Balsamic Sautéed Mushrooms
Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 9:28 am
By: News On 6
- 1 tbsp. butter (grass-fed pasture)
- 1½-2 cups chopped fresh oyster mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Penzey’s Mural of Flavor spice blend, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar (use a good aged or private reserve balsamic)
- Melt butter in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- After melting butter add balsamic vinegar, mushrooms, and the Mural of Flavor spice blend.
- Cook stirring constantly until the butter and balsamic vinegar are absorbed and the mushrooms are tender