10 hard-boiled eggs
1 ripe avocado
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
1 jalapeno peppers, remove seeds, minced
1/4 cup shallots, minced
1. Slice eggs in half, and scoop out yolks. Set whites on a platter and place yolks in a mixing bowl.
2. Add avocado, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and lemon juice to egg yolks in bowl.
3. Mix until everything is combined and mostly smooth. Stir in jalapeno to mixture.
4. Scoop the egg mixture into empty egg whites on platter.
5. Top each egg half with crumbled bacon.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (For an extra kick, sprinkle with hot sauce)