Serves: about 8 servings
•1- salmon fillet 2 1/2 lb.
•2 cups peach chunks,
•1 tablespoon butter
•1-1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
•1 tablespoon soy sauce
•2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
•1 tablespoon olive oil
•1-1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
•¼ teaspoon kosher salt
•dashes of freshly ground pepper
•2 tablespoon chopped cilantro to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Place salmon fillet in a greased baking pan.
3. In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, and the reserved syrup from the can. Bring the pan to medium heat and melt brown sugar in butter and the syrup. Remove the pan from the heat.
4. Add soy sauce, whole grain mustard, olive oil, ginger, salt and pepper to the brown sugar mixture and mix well. Cool down for 5 minutes.
5. Brush salmon with half of the mustard glaze. Put drained the peaches to the other half of glaze and coat them well. Spread the peaches over the salmon.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove the salmon from the oven and change the oven heat setting to broil on high. Place the rack to the top and return the salmon to the oven so that the heat source is about 4-5 inch above the salmon. Broil the salmon and the peaches for 5-6 minutes until the glaze sets and peaches gets slightly browned.
7. Serve hot over bed of rice garnish with fine chopped cilantro & scallions