The Tulsa Fire Department put out a fire in a downtown restaurant Wednesday morning.
Firefighters got an alarm at Joe Momma's Pizza at 1st and Elgin at about 6:45 a.m. When they arrived they saw smoke and flames coming from the roof. They said the was contained to the kitchen area on the back side of the building.
The business is owned by Blake Ewing, a city councilor who owns several restaurants and other businesses in Tulsa. Interviewed at the scene Wednesday morning, he said the damage does not appear to be "catastrophic" and that his first priority is to move employees to other locations so they don't lose any income.
There have been no reports of any injuries.