• 4 eggs
• 4 egg whites
• ½ cup sun dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
• ½ cup roasted red pepper, chopped
• 2 cups asparagus, chopped (may also use spinach)
• 1 cup reduced parmesan, shredded
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 2 Tbs Italian seasonings
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat one 12-hole muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, egg whites, Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper until blended. Stir in asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and roasted peppers; mix well.
3. Spoon about ¼ cup egg mixture into each prepared muffin hole.
4. Bake until just set, about 18 to 22 minutes. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Loosen edges of frittatas with a rubber spatula, sliding spatula underneath frittatas to loosen bottoms and lift frittatas out of pans; serve.