10# average fully cooked pit ham
1 cup Honey
1/4 cup Brown Mustard
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 stick Butter
2 tablespoons Joe's Original Seasoning
· Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
· In a small sauce pan, heat all ingredients over low flame until butter and sugar are melted. Let the glaze cool to room temperature.
· Place ham in an aluminum baking pan.
· Using a paring knife, score the ham one half inch deep in a diamond pattern.
· Pour glaze over ham. Place in oven.
· Bake for one and a half to two hours, basting the ham with the glaze every 30 minutes.