Marbled Rye Bread - 2 slices
Swiss Cheese - 4 slices
1000 Island Dressing - 2 ounces
Corned Beef - 6 ounces
Sauerkraut - 4 ounces
Bread & Butter Pickles - 3 each
1. Toast 2 slices of Marbled Rye Bread on flat top grill.
2. Top Rye Bread with 2 slices of Swiss Cheese.
3. Top Swiss Cheese with 2 ounces of 1000 Island Dressing
4. Grill 6 ounces of Corned Beef until internal temp reaches 141 or above. Once desired temp is reached, top rye bread with corned beef.
5. Heat up sauerkraut on flat top, and top corned beef with the sauerkraut. Top sauerkraut with 2 more slices of Swiss cheese and place in salamander until cheese is fully melted
6. Garnish with 3 bread and butter pickle slices.