• 10 ounces Whole Wheat Fusilli Pasta
• 2 cups arugula
• 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
• ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
• 1 cup zucchini, sliced and quartered
• ½ cup white or Garbanzo beans, rinsed
• ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
For the dressing:
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
• Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
2. In a large bowl, toss pasta with arugula, tomatoes, red onion, zucchini, white beans, and Parmesan cheese.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
The pasta salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.