• 2-15 oz cans whole corn, drained
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• ¼ cup chopped onions
• 1 small can chopped green chili peppers
• 2-15 oz cans tomatoes, diced
• ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
• ½ to ¾ teaspoon chili powder
• 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
1. Preheat oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
2. Saute the drained corn, chopped onion, and minced garlic until toast. Stir occasionally.
3. Combine corn mixture, tomatoes, peppers, and chopped cilantro and chili powder in a large bowl.
4. Toss gently to mix.
5. Cover; refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
6. Serve with chips or as a topping for vegetables or meats.