• 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
• 1 cup Mushrooms, Sliced
• 2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Chopped
• 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
• 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
• ½ whole Red Pepper, Sliced Thin
• ¼ cups Shelled Edamame
• 3 whole Green Onions, Chopped
• ½ cups Unsalted Cashews
• 3 Tablespoons Honey
• 3 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Heat a skillet on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add mushrooms and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then sprinkle cornstarch on chicken pieces and make sure each piece is somewhat coated.
3. Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and add chicken. Brown on all sides until cooked, about 5 minutes per side. Add garlic, red pepper, edamame, half of the green onions and cashews and stir for 30 seconds. Turn heat to medium low.
4. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce and honey. Pour into skillet, coating chicken and vegetables. Serve with jasmine rice.