1 loaf French Bread
1 lb lean ground beef
2 T chopped onion
½ C chopped celery
1 T garlic, minced
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1-2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1-2 C grated Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Chopped Parsley (for garnish)
1. Slice off very top of French bread, set aside. Scoop out the bread in the center of loaf and crumble, place in a bowl with shredded cheese.
2. Brown ground beef in skillet on med heat. Add onion and celery. Sauté for few minutes, until tender. Add garlic and cook for additional 30 seconds.
3. Add soup and Worcestershire. Season with salt and pepper. Add splash of milk if mixture is too thick.
4. Add hamburger mixture to bread and shredded cheese. Stir to combine.
5. Pour into center of French bread loaf. Place top back on bread and place loaf on cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve.