1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who own their home and who reside in NEWSON6/TULSA CW Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of NEWSON6, the TULSA CW and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWSON6 and/or the TULSA CW within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWSON6 and the TULSA CW, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of NEWSON6 and/or the TULSA CW shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. NEWSON6 and/or the TULSA CW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
10. How to enter: Viewers may enter the BIG BANG BIG BUCKS GIVEAWAY by watching Big Bang Theory on Tulsa CW each weekday, starting Thursday, January 30, 2014 and ending Wednesday, February 26, 2014. A daily snipe will animate on screen each weekday during Big Bang Theory on Tulsa CW which will display a daily "KEYWORD" and the shortcode (79640) to text. When the snipe airs, viewers will text "KEYWORD" to 79640 to enter. One (1) winner will be selected, by random number generator, each weekday during promotional period. No more than one (1) entry, per phone number, per weekday will be accepted. Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm each weekday. Winner will be selected the following business day and will be contacted by telephone.
11. Alternate form of Entry: Participants may also submit a postcard entry via mail or delivery to TULSA CW: BIG BANG BIG BUCKS GIVEAWAY, 303 N. Boston Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74103. Post card entry must include participant's name, age, email address, permanent address and contact phone number. Entries must be received by 4:30 p.m. each weekday. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
12. If the prize winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
13. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWSON6 and the TULSA CW or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
14. Prize: One (1) $250 Tulsa Federal Credit Union Debit Card provided by Tulsa Federal Credit Union and one (1) DVD set of The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Sixth Season. Total Approximate Prize Value: $286.00. One (1) winner will be selected, by random number generator, each weekday starting January 30, 2014 through February 26, 2014. Therefore, a total of twenty (20) prizes will be given away during promotional period.
15. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by NEWSON6 and the TULSA CW. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by NEWSON6 and the TULSA CW within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWSON6 and the TULSA CW reserve the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
17. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this promotion, the prizes or the form of entries.
18. Complete rules are available at NEWSON6 and the TULSA CW Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at NewsOn6.com.
Standard messaging charges apply per your carrier. 1 Response per text. Send HELP to (79640) for information. Send STOP to (79640) to opt out of the service. For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit (79640)" Note: Standard Terms & Conditions are also available at http://store2.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.aspFull terms and conditions are also available at newson6.com.