• 1 large egg white, beaten
• 1 Tablespoon orange juice
• 2 cups pecan halves
• 1 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
• 1⁄2 teaspoon of chili powder
• 1/8 cup of honey
• ½ to 1 cup dried cranberries
• ½ to 1 cup dried apples
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Whisk together the egg white and orange juice.
Stir pecans into mixture.
Combine the cinnamon, chili powder and honey.
Add to the pecan mixture.
Spread mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
Line with parchment paper for easy clean-up.
Bake at 325 for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 – 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and completely cool.
Add dried apples and cranberries.
Package in cellophane bags or small canning jars for gifts, if desired.