We told you Tuesday about the Harveys, who lost their home in a fire Monday night.
The Harveys' neighbors' home burned in that same fire, as well.
The fire started Christmas Eve inside the Harveys' home and quickly spread to the house next-door, where decades of memories went up in flames.
You can still hear smoke detectors sounding off, 48 hours after a fire took almost everything the Allbritton family owned.
"It's a very traumatic experience, to see all of your crap and all of your kids' stuff go up. I mean, first grade ornaments, second grade ornaments," Wesley Allbritton said.
Wesley said he was asleep when his neighbor's home caught fire and spread to his.
He just remembers two men suddenly dragging him out of the house.
If not for them, "You'd be looking at me from the top of the box instead of standing up," Wesley said.
The rest of the family was at church at the time of the fire.
When they got home, the ceiling of the house they had lived in for 16 years was caved in and four inches of wet sheet rock covered everything the flames didn't.
"[I] Immediately thought, ‘Oh, my luggage is in there! What am I going to do? All that stuff!' But you really have to take a step back and say, ‘You know what? My family is right here,'" Wesley's son, Jerrad Allbritton, said.
The house was insured, but the sentimental loss stings.
Allbritton's daughter is getting married in April and lost all the wedding decorations and invitations she'd made to save money.
"Mementos from my mom's mom and my dad's dad, people who are gone and all we have are memories, which are plenty, but it's nice to have the mementos, too," Jerrad said.
The family is staying at a hotel while they figure out the next step.
"There is so much to be thankful for and people take it so much for granted, even the roof over your head and the clothes you have on," Wesley said.
The Allbrittons' 39th wedding anniversary is December 29. Wesley says this year will be one of the most memorable.
We've had a lot of viewers ask how they can help the family.
An account has been set up at First Bank of Owasso under "Wesley and Connie Allbritton Fire Fund" for anyone wishing to donate.