Tulsa Residential Trash Collection Moved Forward 1 Day Because Of Holidays
Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 11:04 am
By: News On 6
Because Christmas Day and New Years Day fall on Tuesdays, the City of Tulsa will be changing collection day for customers who have either once-a-week or twice-a-week service.
The city says there will be no residential refuse, recycling, yard waste or bulky waste collection on December 25th or January 1st.
For customers with once-a-week collection services:
- There will be no change in service for once-a-week Monday customers.
- Tuesday customers will be collected on Wednesday; Wednesday customers will be collected on Thursday; Thursday customers will be collected on Friday and Friday customers will be collected on Saturday.
Those customers with twice-a-week service will experience the following changes in service:
- Monday and Thursday customers will be collected on Monday and Friday.
- Tuesday and Friday customers will be collected on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Wednesday and Saturday customers will be collected on Thursday and Saturday.
To learn more about The City of Tulsa's residential refuse and recycling program and/or holiday collection schedule, please visit www.cityoftulsa.org/trash.
11/9/2012 Related Story: New Recycling Machine Changes The Way Tulsa Disposes Of Its Waste