1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
5 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
1 jar (8 ounces) seedless raspberry jelly or jam
2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
¼ cup powdered cocoa
• Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with waxed paper. Prepare cake according to package directions.
• Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
• Cool for 5 minutes.
• Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up jelly-roll style in the towel, starting with a short side. Cool on a wire rack.
• Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up. Cover and refrigerate.
• Blend cocoa with whipped topping. Drizzle chocolate syrup on plate, place jelly roll slice on plate and top with chocolate whipped topping. Garnish with fresh raspberries.