A natural gas leak outside of Bixby's Central Elementary School prompted an evacuation of the school Wednesday morning.
The children were moved to a park near the school while firefighters checked the school.
Bixby Fire says a car backed into a gas meter on the east side of the school prompting the leak. ONG was called and shut off gas to the meter.
A short time later, Bixby Fire gave the all clear and the students and staff returned to the building.
No one was injured.
ONG crews fixed the meter.