Fire In South Tulsa Restaurant Extinguished Quickly


Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 7:37 am

By: News On 6


Russell Hulstine, NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- Firefighters responded to a kitchen fire at south Tulsa restaurant early Wednesday morning. 

Shortly before 2 a.m., Tulsa Fire was dispatched to the Luby's at 71st Street South and Riverside Drive. 

Firefighters say the fire started in the kitchen when some linens near a dryer caught on fire. 

Firefighters had to force entry through the front door, but put the fire out quickly. 

No one was injured. 

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

September 14th, 2011

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

Top Headlines

October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022