KOTV VIEWERS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE THE KOTV "PINCH HITTER" AT RIVER SPIRIT CASINO ON THURSDAY NIGHTS. VIEWERS WILL LOG ON TO THE KOTV WEBSITE (WWW.NEWSON6.COM) AND REGISTER TO WIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY BASEBALL PLINKO (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PITCH-INKO) ON THURSDAY NIGHTS.
1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents at least 21 years of age who reside in the The News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules.
Only members of the River Spirit Players Club that have an Infinity Card are able to participate in all promotions and claim a prize.
Employees of River Spirit or Griffin Communications, L.L.C. and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register for or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by Griffin Marketing Solutions, The News On 6, Radio Oklahoma Network or Griffin New Media within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. How to win: KOTV viewers will log on to www.newson6.com and register to win a spot as the KOTV "Pinch Hitter" for River Spirit Casino's Thursday night PITCH-inko promotion. Once a guest has been registered, they will be entered in to the drawing taking place each Tuesday. The game consists of a prize board, resembling the Plinko game with 9 prize slots at the bottom of a pegged board. The prize slots consist of baseball language, which match up to a prize legend with cash amounts. See prize legend below:
STRIKE OUT= $0
DOUBLE = $200
The KOTV "Pinch Hitter" will be allowed to drop 3 pucks and will receive the total dollar amount according to the prize legend. In the event the puck does not drop into a prize slot, it will be ruled a "Foul Ball" and the guest will get to drop another puck. If the contestant's amounts equal $0, the contestant will receive a consolation prize of $100 Rewards Play to be issued at Players Club.
At the conclusion of their 3 drops, the contestant will have the bonus option to drop an additional puck to either double their winnings by landing in any slot that is not an "out" or forfeit their winnings by landing in one of the "out" positions. *If the contestant receives the consolation prize they will not have the bonus option. If the KOTV "Pinch Hitter" is not checked in at Players Club by 8:00pm on the Thursday of the week they win or they forfeit their opportunity to play.
4. How to enter: Guest must fill out the KOTV registration page completely and receive confirmation to be entered. All KOTV "Pinch Hitters" who are not River Spirit Casino Infinity Card holders must obtain an Infinity Card in order to participate in the promotion.
1) River Spirit Casino is not responsible for KOTV "Pinch Hitter" registrations.
2) The KOTV "Pinch Hitter" must report to the River Spirit Casino Players Club by 8:00pm on the Thursday of the week they won or they forfeit their opportunity to play.
3) The KOTV "Pinch Hitter" must be an Infinity Card holder to participate in the promotion.
4) The KOTV "Pinch Hitter" will not qualify for River Spirit Casino's "PITCH-inko" prizes, nor will their totals qualify for the "Playoffs" or "World Series" promotion.
5) The KOTV "Pinch Hitter" must report to the Mystic River Lounge at 8:40 PM for the 9:00 PM Contest. Qualifiers who do not arrive in the Lounge by 8:40 PM will forfeit their right to participate in the contest.
1) Must be a Players Club member to participate in all promotions and claim prizes.
2) Must have a valid ID to claim all prizes.
3) Players must be 21 or older to participate. River Spirit Casino reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any contestant.
4) No employee of the River Spirit Casino or his or her significant other is eligible to participate.
5) By participating, customers allow River Spirit Casino to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
6) All decisions made by River Spirit Casino are final and binding.
7) River Spirit Casino reserves the right to change, alter, or cancel the promotion without notification.
8) All prizes are non-transferable, void where prohibited by law. No substitutions for any prizes will be allowed unless authorized by management. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize, which then can be awarded to another contestant at the discretion of River Spirit Casino.
9) The use of River Spirit Casino Infinity Players Club Cards by patrons other than those whose name appears on the card is a violation of our promotional policies.
10) River Spirit Casino is not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced entries that prevent reception of your contest entry or attempt to participate.
11) Title 31 regulations apply to all prizes won.
12) Internal Revenue Service regulations apply to all prizes.
13) Any violation of the above contest rules or addendum will constitute disqualification and prizes will not be awarded by River Spirit Casino, their agencies, sponsors, or representatives.
14) By entering, parties agree to the above rules and decisions of River Spirit Casino management.
6. Prizes: Prize is a chance to be the KOTV "Pinch Hitter" for River Spirit Casino's Thursday night PITCH-inko contest. The "Pinch Hitter" will then win prizes based on which slots the pucks fall in. All KOTV "Pinch Hitters" will receive a complimentary souvenir baseball jersey.
6. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
7. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
8. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of River Spirit, The News on 6, and Griffin New Media shall be responsible for selection of winners and for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
9. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree: (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Officials, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses or fees, for copyright, trademark or other intellectual property claims, claims for injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants' fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless they own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; (e) not to upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; (f) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (g) to the use of the entrant's, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotional or advertising purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
10. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
11. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, stolen, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it is determined that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
12. River Spirit, The News on 6, or Griffin New Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
13. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by The News on 6. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by The News on 6 within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes and take part in PITCH-inko. River Spirit and The News on 6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
14. If the prize winner(s) cannot be notified within three days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
15. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) days of winner's notification by River Spirit or The News on 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
17. Complete contest rules are available at station Monday through Friday during normal business hours.