• ½ cup peeled and deveined shrimp
• ½ cup scallops
• ½ cup cooked Maine lobster meat
• ½ lb cocked clams or mussels in the shell
• 1 lb of linguini
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 1 Tbsp basil pesto
• 1 cup chopped spinach
• 1 Tbsp diced roasted red peppers
• Salt and peppers to taste
Cook linguini, rinse with cold water and set aside.
Drizzle about 1 Tbsp of olive oil, add garlic and cook till fragrant, deglaze with white wine and add the entire ingredient except the spinach and linguini. Cook till shrimp start turning pink, add the remaining ingredients and toss till well heated thru. Serve immediately.
Discard any unopened clam or mussel shells