Most Tulsa Area Government Offices Are Closed Tuesday
Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 7:51 am
By: News On 6
TULSA, Oklahoma -- A number of Tulsa area government offices are closed Tuesday.....
- Mayor Dewey Bartlett has announced that City Hall offices, Municipal Courts and other City offices will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 1, due to inclement weather.
- Due to severe winter weather, all Tulsa Health Department locations will be closed on Tuesday, February 1, 2011.
- Broken Arrow Municipal Court is closed Tuesday. All those who were due to appear in court will receive letters with a rescheduled date.
- Due to inclement weather the Tulsa County Courthouse and other Tulsa County facilities will be closed on Tuesday, February 1.
- City of Broken Arrow offices are closed Tuesday. All events taking place at Nienhuis or Central Park community centers have been cancelled.
- All Creek Co. government offices are closed Tuesday.
- All outpatient clinics are canceled Tuesday at the Jack C. Montgomery VA Medical Center in Muskogee, the Ernest Childers VA Outpatient Clinic in Tulsa, and the VA clinics in Vinita and Hartshorne. The hospital in Muskogee is open. Outpatient clinics will resume normal operations on Wednesday.