Man Suffers Second Degree Burns In Tulsa RV Fire


Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 11:59 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- A Tulsa man was burned after a fire destroys an RV at a flea market on Admiral Place and 91st East Avenue.

Tulsa Fire was dispatched shortly after 10:30 a.m. to the Admiral Flea Market.

Fire officials say a man suffered second degree burns to his head, face and arms and was transported by EMSA in serious condition to a Tulsa hospital.

Officials say the man and his dog were in the RV at the time of the fire.   The dog was uninjured.

They say a propane heater covered by a blanket was the cause of the fire.