Dog Knocks Over Heat Lamp Causing Tulsa House Fire


Sunday, December 26th 2010, 10:27 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- Tulsa firefighters say a heating lamp placed in a dog house caused a house fire overnight Sunday. Firefighters were called to the 13000 block of East 32nd Place just after midnight.

The homeowners had placed a heating lamp in the dog's outdoor house, and the dog knocked it over causing a fire that spread to the back wall of the residence.

The damage was confined to the home's exterior back wall. No one was injured, including the dog.