Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 10:12 am
By: News On 6
From Kitchen Kimberly
A wonderful treat for Christmas morning brunch, especially when served with fresh fruit and sausage or bacon.
- 1 deep dish pie shell, unbaked
- 1 (7 oz.) pkg. boneless, skinless salmon, flaked
- 3 large eggs (or ¾ c. egg substitute)
- ¾ c. evaporated milk
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 ½ c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. freshly snipped chives
- 2 tbsp. fresh or 1 tsp. dried Dillweed
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients well.
- Pour mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set.
- Allow quiche to rest for 15 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!