1 ¼ c. graham cracker crumbs
¼ c. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
¼ c. butter, melted
1. In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
¾ c. granulated sugar
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
¾ c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 oz. semisweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and flour for 2 minutes. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in milk and vanilla, scraping bowl occasionally.
3. Blend 1 cup of the batter into the melted chocolate; pour chocolate mixture into crumb crust.
4. Carefully pour remaining vanilla mixture over top. With a spoon, carefully swirl chocolate mixture up from bottom.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
6. Cool completely. Chill. Serve. Enjoy!
Find more great recipes on my web site: www.kitchenkimberley.com