Electricity Cause Of Overnight Tulsa Apartment Fire


Thursday, June 25th 2009, 9:49 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- It appears an electrical problem was the cause of an overnight apartment fire in Tulsa.

Tulsa Fire was dispatched to the apartment in the 2000 block of East 12th Street shortly before 1:30 a.m. Thursday.

A resident of the apartment was already outside by the time firefighters arrived.

EMSA treated the resident at the scene.

Tulsa Fire says the apartment sustained smoke and water damage in the fire.