Cause Of Tulsa House Fire Released


Monday, January 5th 2009, 11:39 am
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- Fire officials have determined a fire that destroyed a Tulsa home on Sunday was an accident.

Officials say the fire started in the kitchen when a bed sheet being used as a door cover came in contact with the stove burner and caught fire.

The fire happened in a home in the 3100 block of North Kenosha.

Related story: 1/4/2009  Fire Destroys Tulsa Home

Everyone in the home was able to get out safely, but the home is considered a total loss.