4 Fast Classics Flame Roasted Chicken breasts
1 tsp. butter
3 green onions, chopped
1 (8 oz.) pkg. J-M Farms mushrooms, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 c. Hiland or Braum's heavy whipping cream
1 c. grated Swiss cheese
½ c. amaretto (or substitute ½ c. water with 2 tsp. almond extract)
½ c. capers, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken breasts, single layer, in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
3. Heat butter in a medium skillet; add green onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Saute 4 to 5 minutes until tender. Pour mixture over chicken.
4. Heat the cream, cheese and amaretto in the skillet, whisking rapidly. Stir in capers; pour sauce over chicken.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is heating through reaching 160 internal temperature.
Recipe submitted by Advance Brands - the makers of Fast Fixin' and Fast Classics
Tastefully Oklahoma cookbooks can be found at local bookstores and grocery stores.