Butter-flavored cooking spray
1 family sized package (18.3 ounces) fudge brownie mix
2 cups pumpkin
¼ cup reduced-fat peanut butter
1. Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Stir brownie mix and pumpkin together until well combined.
4. Pour into baking dish and spoon on peanut butter. Using a knife swirl peanut butter around.
5. Cook for approximately 35 minutes. The batter will be thick and appear undercooked.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and let cook in the refrigerator for a 2 hours.
Yield: 36 servings
*Nutrition information per serving: 65 calories, 1 protein, 14g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1g dietary fiber, 56mg sodium
Exchanges per serving: 1 starch
Source: Adapted recipe by Rachel Vincent, RD, LD