Half and Half 1 cup
Eggs 3 each
Brown Sugar 2 tablespoons
French Bread 1 loaf
Butter 2 tablespoons
Peaches 2 each
Brown Sugar ¼ cup
Bourbon ¼ cup
For the French toast:
1. Combine the half and half, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
2. Slice the French bread into ½" slices.
3. Place the bread into the custard and sponge, to soak the custard throughout.
4. Cook in a sauté pan with a little butter until golden on both sides.
To Make Bourbon Peaches:
1. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the butter and melt
2. Add the peaches and cook until softened.
3. Add the brown sugar and bourbon while the pan is off the flame.
4. Stir until smooth and serve over the French toast