Several fire crews and hazmat teams responded to a business fire near 21st and Southwest Blvd late Saturday night. They fought flames at EnviroSolve, a hazardous materials disposal company.
A News On 6 crew was on the scene and firefighters asked crews to back up because the fumes from the fire could be toxic. The only people who where allowed to get close to the scene wore gas masks.
Southwest Boulevard was blocked off around the fire.
The fire was first thought to be hazardous. However, it was put out shortly and turned out to be non-toxic.
No one was injured.
Find more stories on NewsOn6.com's Local News page.