1 box French Vanilla Cake Mix
1 (4 serving) pkg. Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
½ c. vegetable oil
1 c. orange juice
Zest of 1 fresh orange
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (325 if using a dark or non-stick pan)
2. Grease and flour a heavy Bundt pan.
3. Place cake mix, instant pudding, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in a large bowl.
4. Using an electric mixer beat at medium speed for 2 or 3 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cake tests done.
5. Cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes before removing from pan. Allow cake to cool completely, and then prepare icing.
Orange Cream Icing:
1/3 c. butter
2 c. powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. orange extract
1 to 2 tsp. water -- to desired consistency
1. Melt butter in a 1-quart saucepan.
2. Stir in powdered sugar and flavorings.
3. Add water, if desired, 1 teaspoon at a time to desired consistency.
4. Immediately drizzle warm icing over cooled cake.
An Adapted Recipe by Kitchen Kimberley