Valentine’s Mini Cheesecakes
Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 11:16 am
By: News On 6
12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
2 packages (8 ounces) light cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
¼ cup sugar substitute (made from maltodextrin and sucralose)
3/4 cup egg substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place a vanilla wafers in each of 12 muffin tins lined with muffin papers.
- 3. In a medium mixing bowl using an electric mixer combine cream cheese, sugars, egg substitute, vanilla and lemon juice until creamy.
- 4. Pour into each individual muffin tin.
- 5. Bake 15 minutes.
- 6. Cool and top with your favorite toppings (light cherry topping, strawberries, chocolate sauce, etc.)
Yield: 12 servings
Source: Adapted recipe by Rachel Vincent, RD, LD and Karen Giles