Meth Lab Causes Fire At Apartment Complex


Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 8:17 pm
By: News On 6


A meth lab in a Tulsa apartment complex caught fire Wednesday evening. Just before 7 p.m. Tulsa Fire hazmat crews were called to the Spanish Arms Apartments, located at 7837 E. 49th Street in Tulsa. Investigators say a man was cooking methamphetamine inside his apartment when the pan caught fire.

It is not known if the suspect was injured. He left the scene before firefighters and police arrived.

Watch the video: Meth Lab Sparks Fire