Fire damages a Tulsa home


Friday, August 13th 2004, 6:14 am
By: News On 6


A scare for a Tulsa homeowner when fire breaks out in his home early Friday morning.


It happened shortly before 1AM in the 3300 block of South Utica. Tulsa Fire officials say the fire apparently started in the garage which was heavily damaged.


The rest of the home sustained smoke and water damage. Everyone got out safely.


The homeowner told firefighters he had used a charcoal grill Thursday night and it may have still been smoldering and when he put it away. Officials are investigating.