Family homeless following Tulsa house fire
Wednesday, November 26th 2003, 12:00 am
By: News On 6
A Tulsa family is out of their home Wednesday after fire destroyed part of their home near Xyler and Atlanta.
Fire officials say the woman busted a window to get her and her 7-year-old granddaughter out of the fire. The grandmother was a treated for minor cuts at the scene.
Three dogs were also in the house; one was taken to a local veterinarian for treatment. Investigators believe something may have been too close to a wood-burning stove, sparking the fire.
So far, there is no estimate on the damage.