Tulsa man electrocuted


Friday, June 9th 2000, 12:00 am
By: News On 6


(Tulsa-AP) -- A Tulsa man doing electrical work at an office building was electrocuted when he came into contact with 270 volts of electricity.

Officials say 34-year-old Lee Allen Green was pronounced dead at Saint Francis Hospital Thursday.

The accident occurred at the Triad Center in Tulsa.

Firefighters and paramedics say the man was doing rewiring work when he received an electrical shock, after which he fell off a ladder on which he was standing.